Compliments & Complaints Policy
We are committed to listening and responding to our customers, employees, associates and partners, to offer choice, access and flexibility. We aim to improve our services through customer feedback – positive or negative – and always welcome the opportunity to put things right if a problem has occurred.
Babcock is very keen to ensure all of its sectors are operating safely, ethically and legally. To ensure this is always the case staff can use our Group confidential whistleblowing service to report any suspicions they may have concerning cases of malpractice or misconduct.
This service can be used if staff feel they are unable to raise concerns with local management teams. However any routine day-to-day issues of purely operational differences of view should be dealt with by local management.
The reporting service is confidential and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Here are some examples of the issues that staff can report in confidence using the whistleblowing service:
- Breaches of the Babcock Code of Conduct (including any suspected or attempted act of bribery of or by a Babcock employee, representative, contractor or agent)
- Criminal offences or activities
- Exposing fraud
- Issues of bullying or harassment
- Financial mismanagement or corruption
- Endangering of individual health and safety
- Failure to comply with legal obligations or breaches of legislation
- Payments in exchange for awarding contracts
- Risks to the environment
- Occurrence of a miscarriage of justice
Any concerns reported will be investigated by an appropriate member staff and anyone reporting a genuine belief of malpractice or misconduct will be protected within the confines of the law. If you have a genuine belief please use the reporting system so we can put a stop to any wrong doing in our company.
If you are an employee in the UK, you can use one of the following options to report a concern:
Telephone: 0808 100 5689 (access code: 22226#)
Email: via www.intouchfeedback.com/babcock (access code: 22226#)
In Touch (Babcock)
Blythe Valley Innovation Centre
Blythe Valley Park