A leading UK provider
Babcock is one of the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers and has developed an enviable reputation for employer led apprenticeship delivery and service excellence.
Our UK wide teams of apprenticeship professionals deliver consistently high quality apprenticeships across a range of consumer focussed sectors, underpinned by a proven and robust national delivery model.
Our expertise includes partnerships with some of the UK’s most trusted brands, spanning the active leisure, business skills, adult social care, early years care, hospitality, retail and business skills sectors.
Our scale, financial robustness and long term contracting arrangements in every nation means we can offer apprenticeship solutions across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Click here to see our wide ranging apprenticeship programmes.
UK wide delivery
we’ve got it covered
We can provide apprenticeship training across all four nations, with a delivery infrastructure that spans the UK. Our front line delivery staff are located throughout the UK and can provide high quality consistent apprenticeship programmes wherever the location.
we make it personal
Our personalised customer partnerships can include some or all of the services listed below depending client needs and agreed contract:
We are passionate about meeting the needs of employers, placing their brand and culture at the heart of apprenticeship programme design and delivery. This includes:
- Dual branded engagement materials
- Bespoke training resources
- Designated curriculum designers who will embed internal training and create tailor-made delivery models
- Brand training for our Trainers ensuring they have an understanding of our customer’s brand and culture
- Adapting our training style to meet the needs of each employee on programme through our training needs analysis.
Supportive Account Management
All of our account customers benefit from the support of a dedicated National Accounts team who support delivery of high quality apprenticeships for a diverse range of different employers. This team demonstrate a wealth of expertise in the design, development and delivery of national programmes, with an experienced Account Manager appointed to provide dedicated support and guidance from day one. Account Managers lead a range of functions, including:
- Planning and managing the design of a bespoke, employer led programme that harnesses the expertise of our programme design team
- Developing launch strategies, including internal and external engagement campaigns
- Managing programme enrolment to provide a smooth and structured on boarding process
- Planning and coordinating local delivery and ensuring line managers have all the support they need
- Apprenticeship Levy advice and guidance, ensuring our customers benefit from sophisticated levy reporting and forecasting tools
- Advice and guidance on apprenticeship policy and innovations, including new Standards and funding changes across the UK
- Supporting the use of intelligent and insightful MI to plan programme improvements
- Ongoing programme development and celebration of success
End Point Assessment
we put quality at the heart of EPA
Supporting high quality End Point Assessment
We want all apprentices to reach their potential and our approach focusses on supporting them to achieve the best grade possible at EPA. To achieve this, our curriculum and delivery models are designed to deliver the highest standards in apprenticeship training. In addition, we invest a lot of time in preparing apprentices to achieve a higher level grade outcome. Our approach includes:
- Individual EPA training sessions for each employee tailored to their personal training needs and job role
- Practice assessments that prepare apprentices for every EPA activity
- Equipping line managers with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively support the EPA process
Our aim is to support all of our customers and make the EPA process as smooth as possible. We work with our customers to help navigate the diverse range of EPA solutions available, working with their chosen EPA provider to ensure a smooth transition to the Gateway and ensuring all apprentices are supported to realise their potential.
The selection of EPA provider rests with employers and we already work with a diverse range of EPA organisations to provide a seamless transition from apprenticeship training to EPA. This includes the high quality EPA solutions offered by our sister company Babcock Assessments Ltd who provide responsive EPA solutions across a wide range of Standards.
To learn more about Babcock Assessments Ltd and how their national team of independent end-point assessors can provide a high quality EPA solution, click here.
With funded provision across the UK, we are subject to the highest level of scrutiny from Ofsted and the inspectorates/funding bodies of the devolved nations. Our consistently successful inspections and above average achievement rates demonstrate our effectiveness and provide strong assurance of the quality of our delivery.
One of the vital components of our apprenticeship delivery is our local teams of Regional Trainers. Our trainers are at the forefront of our delivery and we ensure each demonstrate high levels of occupational skill and technical knowledge.
All our trainers are employed by us and have:
- The necessary industry related experience along with time spent in a managerial role in the sector they deliver apprenticeships
- Experience and training to adapt to each of their apprentice’s individual learning style
- All relevant up to date qualifications
HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH AND MATHS PROVISION
Provision for English and maths is an important part the Government’s commitment to a world-class education system. Where apprentices have not already achieved these qualifications, maths and English provision is a requirement for all UK apprenticeships. The delivery of maths and English qualifications is a key strength for Babcock and we are committed to providing apprentices with the highest levels of teaching and support.
Across all nations, maths and English qualifications are delivered through a blended approach, creating a personalised programme of learning for each apprentice. Our solutions provide a positive and engaging learning experience, helping learners to understand the application of maths and English skills in real life scenarios.